TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2005-02 > 1107466738

From: "Teresa Elliott" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Methods-Language: Using Language as a formatting tool?
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 15:38:58 -0600

DeAnna and newbies,

I know that feeling. There was a time when I was new to TMG as well.
Finally about a year ago, I decided to totally customize TMG for my use and
comfort. I try to share as much of what works as possible simply because I
know the time and effort it takes to come up with new ideas. Some times
when I am working in TMG using something I set up, I just set here and go
WOW this is so cool. Sure TMG works great straight out of the box and no
customizations are needed to use it. I am just thankful I can say, "I want
this output." and I can get something similar to it.
And believe me for every idea I share, ten more get tossed for simply not
working straight off the designing board. <G>

Teresa Ghee Elliott
Rutherford Co., TN cemeteries:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~rutherfordcemetery/
TMG sentences: