TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2005-02 > 1107527650

From: Lee Hoffman <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Methods-Language: Using Language as a formatting tool?
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 09:37:09 -0500

Jill Morelli wrote:
>I must apologize to the group for responding as if all of you hadn't been
>having a conversation all e-mails are to group by topic and the
>latter messages with your comprehensive description sorted at the end away
>from the original message. I'll look through ALL my messages before doing
>that again.

Nothing to apologize about and welcome to the club. I do the same often.
If I'm in a bit of a hurry I tend to write a quick response and then find
that someone else has already responded. Sometimes, the multiple responses
do make different idea or points and that is good. I keep trying to look
ahead but usually forget.

Lee Hoffman/KY
TMG Tips: <>;
My website: <>;