TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2005-02 > 1108224739

From: "Cheryl Freeman" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Question on Custom Census Tags by Census Year
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 10:12:19 -0600

Hi Tom,

I already have those flags set. My plan is to update the 2,000 or so
people by June and the rest will wait until such time as I want to use them
on my web site, in Second Site CDs, or include them in TMG reports I will
share. That way I can run a report that captures the output of both the
flag that denotes which people I am including and the flag that tells me
whether the census tags are updated. I can then fix those that don't have
both flags set to Y.

Cheryl Freeman