TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2005-02 > 1108594369

From: "Paul E. Lawrence" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Centering Images
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 16:52:58 -0600

At 05:50 PM 2/16/2005 -0500, Betty wrote:
>Only one thing still bothers me. Is it possible to center the photo on the
>page when creating the report, without going to each photo after the report
>is created? I would like it to appear as the individual primary image shows
>for each individual.

No, there is no provision for center images attached to events...only
images attached to individuals can be center and only images attached to
individuals will print the caption....

Paul E. Lawrence

My Lawrence Genealogy web page is located at the following URL:

User of The Master Genealogist (TMG)

Member of the Roots User Group of Arlington, VA:

This thread: