TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2005-03 > 1110130911

From: "Jeff Piper" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Question for John re: TMG Utility/languages/custom sentences
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 17:41:51 -0000

DeAnna
I had a similar problem when installing the UK version and transferring
sentences. The following, provided by Peter Thompson, was how I got an
EnglishUK language for v5.

TMG utility takes its list of sentences from the file tmgutil5.ini which is
in the TMG Utility directory (default c:\program files\tmg Utility 5 ).
Open tmgutil5.ini in a text editor.
Go to the section [LanguageChoices];
at the end of that section add Language13=EnglishUK

If you have the language packs installed and can see them in TMG then it may
be that they are missing in the tmgutil5.ini (tmgutil.ini in v6).

Jeff Piper
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~jeffpiper
Stanley
Co. Durham