TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2005-03 > 1111811190

From: "Barbara Hammer" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] List down?
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 22:26:30 -0600

Somewhat off topic but something must be going on with the internet as this was sent Thursday afternoon but wasn't showing on the list until this evening. My daughter who has a different internet provider had also sent me several emails that I never received until about 12-24 hours later, but I was receiving from other people, plus mine were going out okay. Has anyone else experienced this in the past 2 days?

Barbara Ferguson Hammer