TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2005-04 > 1112624051

From: "Nicholette Hart" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Why are local sentences bad?
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 02:17:37 +1200

Hi Terry

One reason is to make use of new features.

With the arrival of WMs I want to change all my census info not just for
output (which isn't my main concern yet) but for better structure and
analysis as well.

I have censii from different countries as well as years, and would like to
ensure I get all tags, that is including local sentences and allow for why I
changed to a local sentence in the first place

Nikki