TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2005-07 > 1120250241

From: "Karenhappuch" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] restore configuration
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 13:37:21 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Terry Reigel" <>

> But one caution - restoring the "Preferences > Program Options" item
> to a different computer than the one from which the backup was made
> can cause problems. Click Help at Step 3 of the Restore Wizard, and
> read the Warning in the box for details.

Is this the only problem with using restore or are there other potential
problems? Are there any potential problems if only the data files are
restored? Something was mentioned at a user group meeting, but I didn't
quite understand it. I use restore to update between my desktop and laptop,
but only restore the project data files.

Barbara

This thread: