TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2005-07 > 1120693576

From: "Kay Schmidt" <>
Subject: Backing up on a network - Error message
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 16:46:16 -0700

We have a home network and I typically backup my TMG projects to another
computer. I have the path defined in the Preferences window and that path
shows up in Step 2 of the Backup Wizard.

When I click Finish, however, a Program Error message appears, saying:
"Invalid path or file name." The Ignore button completes the backup without
further ado. A bit annoying, but not the end of the world.

What is more disconcerting is that it is almost impossible to cancel out of
the Backup process. If I click Cancel, another window opens with Yes, No,
and Cancel buttons--none of which work properly. Ultimately TMG seems to
lock up, and I end up having to Ctrl-Alt-Del to close it down.

I was hoping v6.01 would fix this little glitch, but no such luck. Has this
been reported as a bug?

Kay Schmidt
Oregon

This thread: