TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2005-07 > 1122401609

From: Terry Reigel <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Using languages to get rid of that sentence. :)
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 14:13:29 -0400

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 12:38:42 -0500, Teresa Elliott wrote:
> John,
> No I didn't know that. I've used it to copy my ENGLISH1
> sentences to ENGLSIH2 when I changed languages, but I
> didn't realize it did custom sentences too. IF so, then
> that would be great for users who wanted to change to
> another language to have more options for editing TMG
> created sentences.

Teresa, as John says, the Utility does not have "synchronization"
capability - that means it works well if one wants to move from one
language (perhaps a standard one) to another. But it doesn't work if
one wants to work in one language mainly but occasionally in another,
say to customize a phrase in a report.

Terry

This thread: