TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2005-08 > 1123264031

From: Kevin Sholder <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Statistical Report - Part 2
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 10:47:11 -0700 (PDT)

OK, when I try to toggle it so the * is not in front
of the tag it gives the following error:

"Although you can specify a primary parent for each
child, the reverse is not true. The primary flag is
not relevant for this field."

When I go to the child, his bio mother is showing as
his mother. How can I validate what is going on?

Thanks,
Kevin