TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2005-08 > 1123718476

From: "Paul E. Lawrence" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Journal report
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 19:01:16 -0500

At 04:43 PM 8/10/2005 -0500, Chris Nordmann wrote:
>The journal report shows a person's name with a period after it. (All
>names appear this way.) Then it says he/she was born, etc. Can the
>report show the name followed by "was born in ..... etc. For
>instance, as it is now it reads like this: John Doe (with ID number,
>which is ok.).
>John was born etc. Can it just read John Doe was born..... etc.?
>I am sure there must be a simple setting to adjust but I haven't found
>it yet, or is this another situation related from my transfer from

Yes, it's related to your transfer from UFT...go the Master Tag Type List,
select the Birth Tag, edit, select the child role, change the [RF:Child] to

Paul E. Lawrence

My Lawrence Genealogy web page is located at the following URL:

User of The Master Genealogist (TMG)

Member of the Roots User Group of Arlington, VA:

This thread: