TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2005-08 > 1123718476

From: "Paul E. Lawrence" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Journal report
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 19:01:16 -0500

At 04:43 PM 8/10/2005 -0500, Chris Nordmann wrote:
>The journal report shows a person's name with a period after it. (All
>names appear this way.) Then it says he/she was born, etc. Can the
>report show the name followed by "was born in ..... etc. For
>instance, as it is now it reads like this: John Doe (with ID number,
>which is ok.).
>John was born etc. Can it just read John Doe was born..... etc.?
>
>I am sure there must be a simple setting to adjust but I haven't found
>it yet, or is this another situation related from my transfer from
>UFT?

Yes, it's related to your transfer from UFT...go the Master Tag Type List,
select the Birth Tag, edit, select the child role, change the [RF:Child] to
[R:Child]...

Paul E. Lawrence

My Lawrence Genealogy web page is located at the following URL:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~lawrpaul/index.htm

User of The Master Genealogist (TMG) http://www.whollygenes.com/index.htm

Member of the Roots User Group of Arlington, VA: http://www.rootsusers.org/

This thread: