TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2005-08 > 1124976036

From: "Teresa Elliott" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Backup Bug
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 08:20:36 -0500

Dennis,
I use the full monitor and would use a second one if I didn't have to wag
it around with me. My custom toolbar alone is 3"X15".

Teresa Ghee Elliott All links start with
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~rutherfordcemetery and then add

Rutherford Co., TN cemeteries: see above

TMG sentence structures: /TMG.html

Descendants of James Edde of Bedford County, TN /EDDE/index.htm