TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2005-08 > 1124986030

From: Gordon Banks <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Backup Bug
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 09:07:10 -0700

I tried the PE as Lee suggested, but just don't find it as useful as the
expanded picklist, since it provides less information, even though it
can be linked (don't link it in 6.01 or another bug shows up). Thus I
have not upgraded. The picklist bug happens even in XP. I guess if I
used the PE a lot, I'd upgrade to get rid of that bug, but since I use
the picklist, I'm waiting for 6.03.