TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2005-09 > 1127482130

From: "Jan Geyer" <>
Subject: Re: Ages
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 07:28:50 -0600

OK -- I couldn't let that swipe at "little old ladies" go by! I'm 59 and have used TMG for at least 10 or 11 years! I still have copies of the early newsletters. When was TMG first on the market?

I too have no one younger than me who expresses interest in all my stuff -- but my sons are in the throes of careers, family etc and I'm hoping that will change. To help insure that they keep as much of my research as possible, I'm in the process of compiling and putting on CD's as much as possible. A while back, I made a small photograph album with important photos from my ancestors and then put it all on CD. I figure that the smaller the stash for them to keep, the more likely it is that they will do that.

I don't post much any more but always enjoy all the posts and help. Jan Geyer

This thread: