TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2005-09 > 1127507851

From: "Anita A. Reid" <>
Subject: RE: Re: [TMG] Ages
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 15:37:31 -0500

O.K. DeAnna, I played the flute.<g>
I tried to steer my son toward percussion, those drummers always seemed to
have more fun. In fact, I married one!
The son is still drumming at Univ. of WI-Madison, the party school, learning
'Elvish' [yes that was a class], & majoring in.... History!
Back to record clean-up.

Anita
Eau Claire, Wisc.

This thread: