TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2005-09 > 1127512694

From: "Linda Lambert" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Ages - WOW
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 14:58:14 -0700

As my 89 year old father tells his great-grandchildren....."Being old is not
automatically commensurate with senility or lack of intelligence". <grin>
Dad is a piece of work, I just hope I can be as sprightly and as sharp as he
is when I get that age. He calls it like it is....he says he is "old" and
he earned it.

Linda - In Arizona