TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2005-09 > 1127524310

From: "Cynthia Aucoin" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Ages
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 21:11:50 -0400

I am 67, so this should bump the "old-folks" tally a bit higher. Like David Wilson, I started doing genealogy on a computer using an Osborne I, and Roots-M. I still have my Osborne, too. Wonder if it works?
I began an interest in genealogy when my grandmother told me that we were kin to Sam Houston - she didn't have the foggiest idea of HOW, but insisted it was true. I thought to myself, sure we are, like everybody else in Texas! Well, sure enough grandmother was right, but it is a distant 2nd cousin 5 times removed. That got me curious to look for the rest of my tree, and I've been looking ever since.
Cindy in Virginia Beach

This thread: