TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2005-09 > 1127529537

Subject: Re: [TMG] Ages - WOW
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 22:38:57 EDT

In a message dated 09/23/2005 5:37:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

> I have to say I am HIGHLY impressed with the number of users in the 70+ age
>
> group! My in-laws (both 80) have trouble with basic sending of e-mails,
> nevermind negotiating their way thru a program like TMG.
>
> A hearty round of applause for all of those 'senior' TMGers!
>

> Cheers,
> Bobbie

At the age of 81 my aunt went to a Senior Center in Arizona, took a computer
course to learn how to do email. And now, five years later, she has no qualms
about opening her tower and upgrading her RAM, audio card or internal hard
drive.

Bob

Robert Evans Page
"... comes from a long line of dead men."
Lawrence Block

This thread: