TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2005-10 > 1128429086

From: Lee Hoffman <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Abrupt Exits- I think I solved mine
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 08:31:26 -0400

Teresa Elliott wrote:
>Apparently my custom toolbar with all it's icons was more than my video
>driver could handle, so when I was in the PV screen and did a fast scroll,
>that would overload the system, and TMG would shut down. I reverted back to
>an all text toolbar, and haven't had any more abrupt exits. For those of
>you still having them, I hope you do find your cause as well. It can really
>drive you crazy.

Have you looked for an update to your video driver? That may or may not
help depending on how much video memory is available. More and more
systems now are being sold will increased video memory. But often the
standard amount is not quite enough for the requirements that we set for
our systems.

Lee Hoffman/KY
TMG Tips: <http://www.tmgtips.com>;