TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2005-11 > 1131238331

From: "Paul E. Lawrence" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Question about reports
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 18:52:18 -0600

At 05:30 PM 11/5/2005 -0700, Matt Goodrich wrote:
>If I run an individual narrative report with footnotes, and output it to
>screen or pdf or printer, the footnotes are not there.
>However, if I output it to Word they are there.
>
>Is this the way it is supposed to be?

Yes...if you output to screen, printer or pdf the footnotes are collected
as endnotes and you have to run a separate Endnote report. If you output to
Word or WordPerfect the endnotes (or footnotes) are output with the data...

Paul E. Lawrence

My Lawrence Genealogy web page is located at the following URL:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~lawrpaul/index.htm

User of The Master Genealogist (TMG) http://www.whollygenes.com/index.htm

Member of the Roots User Group of Arlington, VA: http://www.rootsusers.org/

This thread: