TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2005-12 > 1135525574

From: Carol Collins <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Biographies
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 07:46:14 -0800 (PST)

Bill -- I often put in the entire biography - especially if they're short.

I added a new tag - Biography - and the sentence is simply <CR:> <TAB> <{M}> I sometimes use the "anecdote" and/or attribute tags and added a "Background note" tag, all of which use <{M}> as the sentence.

Carol Collins

wrote:

I have come across a few biographies and I was wondering what tag you use to
enter them. There is not a tag labeled biographies and short of making a new
tag, I am not proficient with sentence structure, how do you handle this?

Bill