TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2005-12 > 1135782145

From: "Teresa Elliott" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Printing and Privacy [Long!]
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 09:06:47 -0600

See what I mean, you are never going to change each other's minds on this
subject and you just waste valuable genealogy time arguing it.

Since this tread started, I have found my ancestor's parents (or in-laws)
living with him in 1820, so I now can search wills to see who these older
people were.

Scan in about 30 new documents.

And discovered I have a need for a new filing cabinet. <G>

Each person has to decide on their own what to share and how. I prefer to
just share ancestors since that's what we are researching. Cousins can find
their way home later.
Teresa