TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2005-12 > 1135859138

From: bob gillis <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Printing and Privacy
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 07:25:38 -0500

Then threaten to take the third party to court for copyright
infringement and tell him to take the information off his web site.

. The correspondence and comments are copyright as soon as you sent
them to the third party. And Actually the GEDCOM was copyright but if
you did not say not to further distribute you will have a hard time.

You would be better asking about this problem on the Association of
Professional Genealogist list.