TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-01 > 1136240731

From: "Teresa Elliott" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Burial Tag/Teresa
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 16:29:23 -0600

Cindy,
I actually created a reburial tag. It's basically the same as the burial
tag, but I like for the Person View to show the tag type, so the tag is
REBURIED. I then have a buried tag for the first burial, and a reburied tag
for the reburial. Since some of my ancestors were moved way after they were
buried, it shows that they were reburied at 100+ years, but that's okay.
Teresaa