TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-01 > 1137635825

From: "Morgan Johnson" <>
Subject: RE: Name variations
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 20:57:05 -0500

I use their real birth name as the primary name. (John Francis Smith)
Then as I run into variations I male a name variation tag. (JF Smith, Frank
Smith)
Then I make sure that when I'm entering a new tag (like census tags) that I
change the name in the drop-down to show the name they used in that record.

Morgan