TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-02 > 1138938130

From: Dennis Bright <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Wish List: Sorting Tags
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 19:42:10 -0800

What if the ability to change the Date/Sort Date toggle was removed from
Preferences and put in a button in the toolbar? Normal position would be
Date, depressed would be Sort Date. One click and you have sort dates,
another click and you are back to your normal dates.

Regards,

Dennis L. Bright

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.