TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-02 > 1138945007

From: "LadyBonita \(USA\)" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Modifying Repository Sentences - globally??
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 22:36:47 -0700

I guess you are correct, I guess I just kept associating them with adding
the source, then adding the repository since the repository is output with
the CD data.

Ok ... so is there a way to globally modify the footnotes and bibliography
for the categories so it will affect all of the new sources and associated
repositories? Since I usually make 'generic sources' like Federal Census,
then the date, household, etc. asked for in the source needs to be
'optional' as mine is all added into the CD.