TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-02 > 1141055334

From: "Teresa Elliott" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Settlement difference between admin and exec.
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 09:53:39 -0600

Okay, so I am sure I am setting the tags up correctly. IF I find "Letters
of Administration" I can assume that the person died intestate? Even if the
Letters don't state that specifically?

I had one ancestor who deeded his land at his death, so I was surprised to
find an administration of his estate, but I guess his widow had to be cared
for and that is why. Interesting reading if nothing else.

Teresa Ghee Elliott-IBSSG