TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-03 > 1141334479

From: "Lynn Rudberg" <>
Subject: Omissions
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:21:22 -0600

Perhaps my hopes are unrealistic but here goes: When I input data and then look at the individual narrative or journal reports, I often find I need to place the omission sign (-) at the county or state level element so that the narrative is not redundant and is more readable. However, that means that the pedigree charts (and I suspect the box charts too) have incomplete data regarding places. Is there a way to work around this or must I deal with each narrative report by deleting the redundant place elements in Word?
Thanks for any help.
Lynn in IL

This thread: