TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-03 > 1141335688

From: Lorna Henderson <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Name Codes
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 10:41:28 +1300

Wayne
You get round that by a combination of sentence structure and selecting the
form of the name you want in the tag itself.
There's a pull down list on each tag next to the name.
So if you have a Name-Nick set up with Robert in it
And use PF in the sentence you'll get Robert

Terry's tips
http://tmg.reigelridge.com/index.htm
will no doubt have a lot more about this in it

I'm not sure if the name pulldown bits are available in Beginner data entry
or only advanced

Lorna Henderson
Waikanae, NZ