TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-03 > 1141518781

From: Lee Hoffman <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Author name order
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 19:33:01 -0500

Gordon C. LaGrange wrote:
>When printing Individual Detail reports, several of my sources author's
>names appear normally in the end notes: First, MI, Last, even though in the
>Source Definition screen the names appear: Last, First MI. Ideas?

So what is the problem? It sounds normal to me. Footnotes/Endnotes
are supposed to have the authors names in First Middle Last
order. The Bibliography is supposed to print in Last, First Middle
order while the Short Footnote/Endnote normally just prints the Last.

Hope this helps -

Lee Hoffman/KY
TMG Tips: <http://www.tmgtips.com>;