TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-03 > 1141519776

From: "Donald W. Range" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Spell Checker Problem
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 16:49:36 -0800

Jim,

Well, thank you for your suggestion anyway. Since you don't have the
problem, and Phil in Wholly Genes tech support does not have the problem,
and no one else on the list has commented that they have the problem, and I
found nothing in the list archive or the forum about it, it must be
something unique to my configuration. It's not my project, because I have
the same problem on the TMG Sample Project. If I knew how TMG accesses the
Word dictionary I could see if it is where TMG expects it to be. But I have
no clue how TMG finds it. Stuck for now.

Don