TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-03 > 1141520086

From: Terry Reigel <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Author name order
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 19:54:46 -0500

On Sat, 4 Mar 2006 19:11:56 -0500, Gordon C. LaGrange wrote:
> When printing Individual Detail reports, several of my
> sources author's names appear normally in the end notes:
> First, MI, Last, even though in the Source Definition
> screen the names appear: Last, First MI. Ideas?

Gordon,

You are entering the names as recommended - so that TMG can arrange
them in the way they are normally used in source notes:

First Middle Last in first footnote

Last in subsequent footnotes

Last, First Middle in bibliography

Do you want them to appear in a "non-standard" way? If so, describe
what you would like and we can explain how to achieve that.

Terry Reigel

This thread: