TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-03 > 1141581792

From: "Jill Morelli" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Ancestor Box Chart does not create copy in VCF
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 10:03:12 -0800

I have followed the path carefully and gotten to the same thing....a blank
VCF report filed under each of the report names I ran.

Unless something is overriding the location I tell it to place it in by
putting content in one file (not defined) and the file itself in the defined
file, I do not see any other location for them to reside. This seems very
unlikely as usually the issue is user error. And that was my expectation.

At one time I was filing reports with the program files but learned from the
list that that was not a good idea. I changed years ago. I even looked
there....nothing, just the very old reports.

Thanks for putting some mental energy towards this issue. While not
resolved I do feel like the work around is reasonable.

Jill