TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-03 > 1141589735

From: "JimBev" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] TMG 6.07 AND TMG Utility 5.1
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 09:15:35 +1300

John

Thanks for your reply

I have only two data sets in this project MainOne and Whorthese, a small one
where I keep people who I think may be family but I can't prove it at the
moment and so I don't want to put them in my MainOne

I had also run your TMG Utility without the tick in the Log only for the
Whorthese data set but I have just run it again with the following result

TMG Utility v6.1.0
Copyright (C) 1999-2006 by John Cardinal. All Rights Reserved. Do not
redistribute.
Function=Optimize Styles
Project=TMGJIMBEV_ (C:\Program Files\The Master
Genealogist\projects\TMGJIMBEV_)
Dataset=Whorthese
Log Only=False
Started at 08:51:42

Kept Place Style 123 'Addressee, Detail, Suburb, City/Town, County, Country,
Postal, Phone, LatLong, Short Place'.
Kept Place Style 126 'Addressee, Detail, City, County, State, Country,
Postal, Phone, LatLong, Temple'.
Kept Place Style 144 'New Zealand'.
Kept Place Style 145 'England/Ireland/Scotland/Wales'.
Kept Name Style 147 'Married Name'.

Finished at 08:51:43
Elapsed Time=1 seconds
Styles (Before)=5
Styles merged=0
Styles deleted=0
Styles (After)=5

Going back to TMG Tools>Master Style List>Places and checking with just
Mainone there are 53 place styles and for just Whorthese there are 48 place
styles and for All Data Sets there are 57

Just as a suggestion - and I am only a user - not the person who made the
Utility program, I was wondering if there is something wrong with the "Log
only" switch and whether it's ticked or not it does not change the program.
Purely a suggestion

Jim

Jim & Beverley Payne
NEW ZEALAND

Our web site has moved to the following URL:
http://www.shampayne.org.nz