TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-03 > 1141682934

From: Alice Campbell <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] HELP!!!! Conversion error #6
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 17:08:54 -0500

>Have you tried deleting the report definition and trying again?
>I often get conversion errors when putting reports to word that I can see
>clearly when output to screen , but in my case the files are usually created
>and even though they wont automatically open from TMG as I've set them up
>too, I can usually open them via file manager.

Yes. I've put a brand new installation of TMG on each of there
computers. The same problem happened the first time as well as
subsequent times. The file is created on the disk with file length 0.
Can't open it with anything. Just a directory entry, no file.

>Starting with the default report definition and adding back my changes one
>by one until I find the one that causes it to go awol

I can try that, though for testing I've made my report attempts very
simple indeed!

Thanks for helping me brainstorm, Lorna!

Alice

This thread: