TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-03 > 1141717229

From: Alice Campbell <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] HELP!!!! Conversion error #6
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 02:40:29 -0500

> >From what you have said it is the module that converts the report
> writer output into the more complex output formats (like Word) that is
> getting in a knot for an unusual reason.
>
> That's what it sounds like to me, Robin. Anybody know what modules
> those are? What language are they written in?

>>>I believe that they are not written by Wholly Genes and that adds to
the difficulty.

I not only believe you are right, I've found it! It's a pity there is
so much secrecy about everything. This could have helped months ago.

Thanks, too, for the advice on finding users in a city somewhat near
me. That migh work too, as a stop gap measure, but it doesn't solve my
problem.

Alice

This thread: