TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-03 > 1141949231

From: "Joan Thomas" <>
Subject: Sentence not changing
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 16:08:54 -0800

Some time ago I made a custom sentence for a second marriage tag...
inserting 'later' appropriately in the sentence box so the sentence would
indicate another marriage and have a little variety.

Today I realized that the sentence for the husband (having only one
marriage) also said 'later'. So I returned to the default sentence. I
reads correctly in the husband's narrative, but still has the 'later' in the
wife's narrative. I don't really mind that it stays that way, but why
*does* it? I have closed TMG and reopened it. The 'later' remains in the
report, though absent in the tag sentence. I rebooted my computer.. still
there. Ran the maintenance routines... still there.

Anyone have an idea what is going on? (using TMG 6.07)

Thanks,

Joan Thomas

This thread: