TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-03 > 1142006936

From: Lee Hoffman <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Filter for text exhibits?
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 11:08:56 -0500

Karla Huebner wrote:
>How would I set up a filter to find out who has text exhibits? I've
>got one that shows everyone with exhibits, but the vast majority of
>those are images.

There is no way in TMG to filter for text Exhibits. But PathWiz! can
give you what you want.
If you have some Internal and some External text Exhibits, you need
to first do Internal and then do External (or vice versa) in
order. In my case, I have seven text Exhibits (2 External and 5
Internal) all for Persons. If you have then attached to other than
persons, you would have to do a report for each attachment type under
Other (General, Event, Source, Repository, Place, or Citation (Source
of a Source).

Hope this helps -

Lee Hoffman/KY
TMG Tips: <http://www.tmgtips.com>;