TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-03 > 1142554934

From: "Phil DeSilva" <>
Subject: Re: TMG ver 6.07 Picklist Filter
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 19:22:14 -0500

John,

On almost every screen in TMG there is a little button, usually located in
the bottom right corner of the screen labeled HELP. Quite often clicking on
that button revels answers to questions about the things on that screen.

Phil
Wholly Genes Tech Support

All messages from this computer are checked with Norton Anti-Virus 2005
before being sent.