TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-03 > 1142644097

From: "Teresa Elliott" <>
Subject: Editing Language was RE: [TMG] Rearranging BMDB in Journal Reports
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 19:13:14 -0600

Sharon,
To test to see what I would get, I changed Apr to Jones and April to Jones
2. In the IN report with months spelt out, I get "She was born 25 Jones 2
1945". So basically for me it seems to be working. Then things I would
check if I were you is are you sure you edited ENGLISH3 and not some other
language file. And if so, make sure the new text is on the right line.
It's easy to drop down a line when editing the file.

Also notice I had to select months spelt out to get it to use the right
text. So make sure you have that option checked on the report menu.

Teresa Ghee Elliott-IBSSG
TMG sentences
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~rutherfordcemetery/TMG%20census%20t
emplates/TMG.html