TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-03 > 1142644273

From: "Teresa Elliott" <>
Subject: RE: Editing Language was RE: [TMG] Rearranging BMDB in Journal Reports
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 19:16:10 -0600

Sharon,
Also on the PV, it used the first three letters of JONES when I used it to
swap for APR in the Language file too. So some reports may be hard coded to
only use the first three letters of the month no matter what you change it
to. I would say the FGS, and charts would be like that, but I haven't
tested it.

Teresa Ghee Elliott-IBSSG
TMG sentences
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~rutherfordcemetery/TMG%20census%20t