TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-03 > 1142703069

From: "Jim Holcombe" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] OT: Photo software
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 12:31:09 -0500

I use Photoshop Elements. It no tonly has all of the editing tools you
would ever want short of Photoshop CS, but it has a fantastic image
management database. My family converted all of Dad's 8000 slides from
after the war and stored them in the database. We can sort them by place,
person, time, etc. The images can be on the hard drive or on removable
media.

Jim
www.holcombegenealogy.com