TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-03 > 1142808989

From: "John Davis" <>
Subject: Re: Restriction on \The Master Genealogist Depth Level(Was Re: [TMG] HELP!!!! Conversion error #6)
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 14:56:29 -0800

Thanks for toughing it out, Alice, until the root of the problem was
discovered so it could be addressed in one way or another. An exercise in
patience and perseverance, for sure!!! I'm sure this will result in either
some additions to the documentation or an elimination of the problem. Good
work.

John Davis