TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-03 > 1143032281

From: J Lipmanson <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Sureties
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 07:58:01 -0500

I am going to beat the almost-dead horse of a few months ago: the new
proposed sureties system from Mills. It takes care of these kinds of
situations, and in my opinion is significantly superior to the current
sureties method. I've heard no reaction from the TMG people, so don't
know if the new system is being entertained for the next version.

Judith