TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-03 > 1143256288

From: "Paul E. Lawrence" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Wish LIst
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 21:11:28 -0600

At 09:02 PM 3/24/2006 -0600, Jackie wrote:
>Yes, I meant the master source list. Sometimes I don't want the most
>recent, sometimes I want one of the last 5 or 6. So if I could sort with
>newest at top, that would be nice. I do make some sources inactive when I'm
>done with them.

But sorting won't help because the MSL always open to the most recent used
or to source no. 1. They would have to change the MSL to always open at the
top of what ever sort order is in effect to get what you want...and I for
one would not want that...

Paul E. Lawrence

My Lawrence Genealogy web page is located at the following URL:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~lawrpaul/index.htm

User of The Master Genealogist (TMG) http://www.whollygenes.com/index.htm

Member of the Roots User Group of Arlington, VA: http://www.rootsusers.org/

This thread: