TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-03 > 1143407046

From: "Teresa Elliott" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Wish List - Sources
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 15:09:07 -0600

Also what about user created elements. How would they be handled? Would they
show up on the list, or would the user have to remember they were there. I
am for the idea, but not sure how it would work.

Teresa Ghee Elliott-IBSSG
TMG sentences
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~rutherfordcemetery/TMG%20census%20t
emplates/TMG.html