TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-03 > 1143590557

From: Bob Geldart <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Exhibit Log Focus
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 19:02:37 -0500

Tom,

After seeing recent comments here, I've started putting images of documents
(birth/death records, draft regs, census) in Sources and Citations. My
output is to SecondSite, and the images in Citations look good. A copy in
the Source is for information, as I output Citations rather than Sources to SS.

For instance, I may have a Draft Registration (event) tag. The draft reg
may be a source for Birth, Occupation, Relation information, but the Draft
Card Exhibit appears only in the Citation in the Draft Reg Tag.

Bob

At 3/28/2006 05:04 PM, you wrote:
>Exhibits can be attached to people, events, sources, repositories, places
>and citations. Up to now I have attached my images to one of the first two.
>
>Have any of you used any of the other four foci? If so, what was your
>objective in doing so and did it work?
>--
>Tom Piercy
>Rothwell, Northants, UK.