TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-03 > 1143599711

From: "Bruce Evans" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Import from Family Tree Maker
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 21:35:19 -0500

Thanks for all the help I got for this. Dorothy at TMG support called me
this afternoon and will upgrade the file to TMG if he's smart enough to
switch over to TMG. Just that bit of help would convince me to switch--I
haven't had to use support much, but when I have, they've been helpful,
quick and correct.

Bruce

Bruce Evans, M.D.
Family Physician and Technical Writer

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside
in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"